F11 East Village Apartments
Refined Urban Living
Recently awarded the 2020 Elite 1% Award for Customer Service by J Turner Research and the ORA Power Ranking!
Merging the indie scene of East Village with the cosmopolitan energy of downtown San Diego and The Gaslamp district, F11 puts you at the intersection of the city’s most vibrant living experiences. With modern architecture, designer interiors, hip amenities and a sun-splashed pool it’s also one of the city’s most stylish new places to call home. Schedule your tour today!
Text “F11” to 77599 for more information.
We’re pleased to offer in-person tours by appointment only for your convenience. Face masks required for in-person tours and social distancing enforced.
Convenience & Entertainment at Your Fingertips
F11’s design curates a community where residents can work, entertain, relax and more. In the bustle of city living, wouldn’t it be nice to have all of life’s luxuries steps from your front door? Our community’s enviable collection of lifestyle amenities ensure residents have a place to unwind and enjoy life!
- Building Design by DesignArc
- Gated Pet Relief Area with Pet Wash
- Luxurious Zen Garden with BBQ Grills and Fire Pits
- Resident Perks Program
- Package Concierge
- Heated Pool & Spa Overlooking Downtown
- Indoor Bocce Court & Lounge
- Indoor Arcade & Lounge
- Bicycle Storage
- 24/Hour Fitness Center with TRX Machines
- Media & Conference Room
- Demo Kitchen & Culinary Space
- 24/7 LuxerOne Package Lockers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Unique & Spacious Urban Flat, One & Two Bedroom Floor Plans
- Condo-like Finishes & Layouts
- Expansive 9' & 11' Ceilings
- Industrial Style Interiors with Exposed Concrete
- Vinyl Wood Plank Flooring in Living Areas
- Chef-style Kitchens with Gas Stoves
- Oversized Kitchen Islands with USB Ports
- Modern Quartz Countertops
- Stainless-steel Appliances
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Oversized Private Balcony Options
- Incredible City Views
- Front-loading Washer & Dryer
San Diego boasts a thriving and diverse culinary scene. Check out these top-rated local eateries just minutes from F11!
- Double Standard Kitchenetta and Bar
- Pushkin Russian Restaurant
- Richard Walker’s Pancake House
- Juniper and Ivy
- Island Prime
- Asti Ristorante
- Salvatore’s Cucina Italiana
Attractions and Events
San Diego is home to a host of exciting venues. Spend a day exploring some of the city’s local attractions!
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier
- San Diego Zoo
- Balboa Theatre
- House of Blues San Diego
- San Diego Civic Theatre
- Cabrillo National Monument
- San Diego Convention Center
San Diego’s breezy seaside locale makes it the perfect city for endless outdoor adventure. Venture off to see the city’s natural wonders!
- Balboa Park
- La Jolla Cove
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Torrey Pines Gliderport
- Coronado Municipal Beach
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park
- Cabrillo National Monument
Sports and Major Leagues
San Diego’s vibrant nightlife scene is an eclectic mix of rooftop lounges, craft cocktails and unique entertainment. Spend the night out at one of our favorite spots!
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Parq Restaurant and Nightclub
- The Tipsy Crow
- Rooftop 600 at Andaz
- Cat Eye Club Cocktail Lounge and Tiki Bar
- Cake Night Club
- Altitude Sky Lounge
- ONYX Room