At RPS, the wellbeing of our communities is our top priority. As such, we’ve put the following procedures in place to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- ALL offices are virtual offices at this time. Please contact the leasing team of your community of interest to schedule a Facetime or Skype tour.
- All scheduled resident events will be virtual events
- Properties will be offering Virtual Open Houses twice a week. Check with your property for days and times
- Common area bathrooms and community amenities are closed for the time being
- Our maintenance teams will only be performing essential work orders at this time, which include: Air-conditioners, refrigerators, microwaves, toilets, flood and/or fire.
We strongly encourage you to use online tools and other resources to make payments and submit maintenance requests. These include:
- Property Website
- Resident Portal
- Emergency Maintenance Phone Numbers
Please help us keep our community healthy and remember these tips from the CDC to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice social distancing by limiting social gathering to 5 people or less and stay home when possible
- Work from home if you can
- Stock up on vital items so you don’t have to go to stores as often
- Order groceries from a delivery service
- Limit or postpone air travel and cruise ship travel
- Shop online rather than in-store
- Wash your hands frequently for more than 20 seconds and use a >60% alcohol-based sanitizer if unable to wash
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- If you show symptoms, minimize contact with others
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. Let’s all remember to have patience and make sure to help each other through the next few weeks!